Paintball is an expensive sport as compared to airsoft, which is why it’s a must to protect your paintball gear and armor. One of the ways to protect a paintball marker is to get a paintball gun stand. It is quite common for a hopper to pop open or scratch your paintball marker by placing it on a table or by leaning against a wall.
The best way to avoid any scratches or harm to the paintball marker is to get a paintball stand or make your own DIY paintball gun stand. You will find a lot of manufacturers in the market that could be overwhelming thus finding the right paintball gun is a tough task.
We will guide you through the list of our quality tested Top 5 Best Paintball Gun Stand. Apart from this, we will share some factors with you on How to choose the best paintball gun stand for yourself?
Top 5 Best Paintball Gun Stands
Paintball gun stands not only protect markers/guns from scratches but also stop hoppers from spilling precious paint all over the place. On top of it, these are a good way to showcase your paintball gear collection as well.
You will find infinite choices of different styles, colors & sizes of paintball gun stands that could be intimidating for many of us, and deciding on one could be intense. To make things easy we present you with a list of the 5 best paintball gun stands with their unique features, pros, and cons, that we encountered through our experience.
1. GOHIKING Gun Rack Storage Rifles Shotgun Hooks Wall Mount Hangers
- Dimensions: 5.83 x 3.94 x 0.83 inches
- Package Weight: 0.15 Kilograms
- Material: Iron and Wood
Looking for a paintball gun wall mount storage stand for storing & SHOWCASING paintball markers as well then “GOHIKING Gun Rack Storage” is ideal because of its easy-to-install steps and overall build quality, unlike traditional gun racks. These paintball marker wall mount hangers are made of wood and iron materials for long reliability and durability.
We loved the inside padding of the hooks that provide a safe cushion surface for the paintball marker to protect it from any scratches. These can easily be installed anywhere: on doors, walls, bed headsets, and so on. You can adjust the length between hooks according to the size, dimensions, and length of your paintball marker.
You can even get these to showcase your sword collection as well. These can be used for hanging other stuff as well besides just paintball markers. These worked best in our experience for R15, AK47, M16, G36, MP5, AWP, M5, and SVD. But for double barrel design paintball markers, these racks are not a good option.
- The length between hooks is adjustable.
- Easy to install on doors, cupboards, walls, garage, and inside of closets.
- The hooks are padded to prevent any scratches.
- These paintball gun storage hooks are available in different pack units of 1,2 and 3.
- It can hold most paintball guns & rifles with long barrels.
- The base materials have long reliability and durability.
- A good wall mount for showcasing a unique collection of paintball markers.
- These paintball gun hooks come with a lifetime warranty.
- These can support heavy weight firearms as well.
- Might not be suitable for unusual shaped paintball guns or rifles
- These hooks will only hold the paintball marker, not its added accessories like a hopper or gas tank.
2. Adoreal 2 Pack Paintball Gun Rack for Gun Storage
- Dimensions: 17 x 3.1 x 3 inches
- Weight: 13.01 Oz
- Materials: Magnetic Eva Form
These paintball gun racks are cost effective and portable. There is a magnet inside them that can stick to any metal surface of a paintball gun cabinet.
These can be perfectly used as paintball gun holders, showcase stands for rifles, a standing paintball gun rack, and fishing holders as well.
We liked how it was able to stay firm holding different size paintball markers with different barrel sizes as well. The form is strong yet soft to protect the paintball marker from any damage.
You can easily cut the pieces out according to the size of the barrels of paintball guns.
Tip: Never ever position or rest a loaded firearm in a rack. It could be dangerous.
- Budget-friendly paintball gun racks.
- These can be easily resized according to a paintball gun safe or cabinet.
- These paintball marker racks can be used for multiple purposes.
- You will get 2 form racks with magnetic strips
- Moderate quality
3. KikStands and Displays of Paintball Handguns
- Dimensions: 4.69 x 3.82 x 0.94 inches
- Weight: 0.03 Kilograms
- Materials: Vinyl & Plastic
KikStands paintball gun stands can be used both personally and commercially for paintball markers storage and displays. These stands have an informational tag space as well where you can put the details and information about the paintball marker that is displayed.
These could be ideal for paintball fields where they hold different sizes, styles, and types of paintball markers to sell and rent.
These stands performed exceptionally well for airsoft guns and heavy pistols. They can stand still holding different size handguns even up. 22 caliber size.
Even though the stand is made of plastic with no soft padding or anything, it still protected the paintball maker from any damage. So far we didn’t encounter any scratches on any of our paintball guns.
- These can easily hold large handguns easily because the wire is heavy enough.
- You get an informational tag as well to provide the details about the paintball gun that is showcased.
- These stands are definitely well built.
- You can easily adjust it by bending these a little.
- The stability is just okay until and unless the stand doesn’t get bumped.
4. Hongmei Outdoors Paintball Gun Racks Wall Mount
- Dimensions: 11.97 x 11.93 x 5.55 inches
- Weight: 0.76 Kilograms
Introducing multifunctional paintball gun racks that can be used to store away more than just your paintball markers collection including baseballs, fishing rods, guitars, gardening accessories, rifles, BB guns, shotguns, pistols, and other stuff.
These are pretty simple to set up with just screwing these into the wall or a door or inside of your closet. We loved its multi-purpose nature because not all of us have a whole collection of paintball markers to store or display.
We didn’t have to worry about any scratches because of its soft padding and it can hold heavy objects easily. We tested it up to 10 lbs weight products.
- You can easily adjust the angle according to the paintball marker.
- It can be installed anywhere.
- It can store and hold multiple heavy objects other than paintball markers.
- It is easily installed.
- Its soft padding protects paintball guns from any damage or scratch.
- Only available in black color.
5. Guru Gun Stands Micro Paintball Gun Stand
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.25 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.34 Kilograms
- Material: PVC
Guru Gun stands have a remarkable number of paintball gun stands and one of those is Guru Gun Stands Micro Paintball Gun Stand. You will find these in exciting colors white, red, orange, green, blue, and black. Unlike other stands, you can easily fit this one in your paintball gear bag.
These stands are made of durable and anti-scratch material. It breaks down into parts and is easily set up in mere minutes.
This is what attracted us the most you can carry around a paintball gun stand along with you on the fields as well. Just use it during the breaks instead of carelessly putting your paintball firearm on the floor surface or standing it against a wall.
With this stand, you don’t have to take off the gas tank. This stand is capable of holding not just a paintball gun but also its tank as well.
- The stand is portable and packable.
- It has an easy few seconds setup.
- It can secure not only the paintball marker but also the gas tank.
- It is compatible with different sizes of paintball guns.
- It takes up space.
- Not meant for showcasing.
Buying Guide for Choosing The Best Paintball Gun Stand
Just like owning other paintball gears and armor is important, owning a paintball gun stand is also important to store away and showcase a paintball marker gracefully. A paintball marker is one of the main paintball essentials to play the sport.
You need to look out for the following factors to determine a good quality paintball gun stand for taking good care of your paintball gun.
A paintball gun stand is used for protecting and giving a stable platform to paintball guns. It is a fact that it needs to be strong and durable to last long. Any well built paintball gun will be made of high density PVC, plastic or polythene, metal or wood.
These materials are very strong in nature providing long lasting durability but are also very light in weight so moving them is a piece of cake from one place to another.
Paintball gun stands made from these robust materials provide great protection from scratches and last longer than any other material.
Paintball gun stands, other than providing protection, are a great way of showcasing and storing a paintball marker either at a home display, market display, or just plainly set on a table. Look for stands that are easy to set up without any complications and with as few tools as possible.
If you are looking for a paintball gun stand to use during the paintball breaks then avoid getting any complicated ones that could lead to more time-consuming in setting one up & down or require any further assistance.
A stand enhances the beauty of any showcased product while protecting it from any harm or scratches. So an overall design of a paintball gun stand is considered to be the main factor. Along with being strong, reliable, durable, and easy to set up, its overall design needs to look appealing to the eyes.
The size, design, and other aspects of a paintball gun stand all depend on your personal preferences. You need to consider the number of paintball markers you or your family own, to begin with, and the size of those paintball guns because kid-based paintball markers are smaller in size than the average ones.
Other considerations are whether you want to store the paintball gun with all the accessories attached to it like a hopper, a different barrel size, or a gas tank because there are paintball gun stands with wider dimensions that not only hold the marker but also the gas tank or hopper along with it.
Other Customers’ Reviews
This is an unbeatable way to find out even the tiniest aspect of a product through the experience of other buyers.
By going through other customers’ reviews you will find the depths of the quality of a paintball gun stand. Sometimes you might find a few helpful tips and tricks along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Paintball Gun Stand?
Any paintball gun stand that provides great stability is lightweight, has a strong build to avoid any bending, and is easy to carry; is considered to be the best paintball gun stand.
Why should I buy a paintball gun stand?
The main reason for you to buy a paintball gun stand is to protect your paintball marker from any damage. Paintball markers, for better performance and longer life, need to be properly taken care of and properly stored away when not in use.
Otherwise, you will have to go through all the struggle of buying the best paintball marker for yourself all over again which is time-consuming, nerve-wracking, and expensive.
What are the benefits of using a paintball gun stand?
There are many benefits of using a paintball gun storage stand, some main ones are listed below:
- An easy access way to your marker.
- Protects paintball guns from any damage, dents, or scratches.
- Keep the marker organized, and ready to use.
- Provides a stable platform for showcasing.
With the above-mentioned factors, you can easily find what you are looking for in the best paintball gun stand that suits your requirements the most.
- Our top recommended paintball marker stand is “GOHIKING Gun Wall Mount Storage Rack”. There are two main reasons why we loved it the most among others on the list. One is you can easily adjust the length between the racks according to the size of the paintball marker, rifle, or shotgun you own. Secondly, these hooks are more about showcasing the guns instead of themselves and with its inner padded area, the paintball marker is protected from any damage.
- For the second option “Adoreal 2 Pack Gun Rack for Gun Storage” is a pretty good option. Resizing these paintball marker stands is a piece of cake by just cutting the form. They have the ability to hold different-sized paintball markers with different-sized barrels.
- Last but not least “KikStands and Displays of Handguns”. These are great paintball gun table stands for storage as well as for displays. These come with an informational tag where you can input the basic info of the paintball markers that are being displayed.
The only way to prolong the life of a marker and have consistency in the quality of paintball guns is to take good care of it by continuous maintenance and keeping them securely safe. Among all these methods, one is to buy a good quality paintball gun stand.