Since the rise in popularity of the paintball sport because of its warfare experience, many youngsters & teenagers, and adults are eager to play it. However, getting essential gear first is necessary to participate in thrilling paintball battles.
It would be best to have a few safety equipment sets to protect yourself, including your hands. Unfortunately, the best Paintball gloves are something that many beginners overlook and don’t pay much attention to.
But your hands also need protection from all the bruises, cuts, and scratches in action-packed sports like paintball, woodball, speedball, etc.
We know it is time-consuming to research and collect recommendations from friends & peers in making a final decision for each gear in 2023.
We have made some of that work easy for you by summarising a list of the best gloves for paintball. However, before we get on to that list, you need to know the factors that will help you decide which paintball glove is the best for you.
Want to save time? Here’s our Top Paintball Glove pick for 2023!
Touch Screen Military Tactical Gloves
- Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 2 inches
- Weight: 5.61 Ounces
Top 10 Best Paintball Gloves 2023 – For Best Paintballing Experience
A top-rated paintball marker/gun won’t be helpful if your hands are not in good condition. We mean protection, flexibility, ease of movement, and sweat-free grip in good condition.
Getting hit by a paintball round, especially on bare skin, stings a lot and hurts even more on knuckles and tendons. Our list combines the best paintballing gloves available in the market, which offer protection, flexibility, durability, and sustainability.
1. Touch Screen Military Tactical Gloves – Full Finger Airsoft Paintball Outdoor Army Gear
These wTACTFUL armoured tactical gloves come in three exciting combat colours black, green, and brown. In addition, the company offers all four sizes for you to find the perfect fit for good performance.
Its thermal rubber protects against intense impacts that are not too hard or soft. A perfect balance for comfortable wear for users.
- Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 2 inches
- Weight: 5.61 Ounces
Since the glove’s fingers are smartphone-friendly, you can use your smartphone easily anywhere and anytime.
These upgrades include changing the design, using more durable fabric for prolonged use, etc. We loved how they seriously considered all the suggestions and upgraded their gloves to give it all.
- The gloves have a detailed size chart to choose from.
- They are touch-screen friendly.
- You can use these gloves for other sports and protective purposes.
- These gloves are easy to clean; just hand wash them and let them dry in the open air.
- They are comfortable to wear and keep your hand dry as well.
- They offer a firm grip and excellent resistance from the impact of paintball rounds.
- They have a nice stylish design look to them.
- The thread around the velcro gets stuck in.
- Only the middle finger is touch-screen friendly.
- There is extra fabric in the thumb finger, which comes your way.
2. HK Army Paintball 2014 Pro Gloves
HK Army Paintball Pro Glove is a two-finger style glove made of silicone around the palm area for a firm grip and neoprene around padded areas for reliable protection.
It has a sleek design that allows maximum movement for trigger fingers.
In addition, it has a velcro-based wrist strap for easy size adjustments, which is an excellent addition to your safety gear in tight battle situations.
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 0.2 Pounds
This paintball glove has four colour choices: arctic, black, lava, and slime.
It is available in all sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large. Since you have four sizes, you will find the perfect fit for your hand.
These HK Army gloves are lightweight and breathable because of aero-mesh ventilation, a plus point for sweat control and keeping hands dry during intense paintball matches.
Tip: If you use these gloves for woodball, we suggest you go for the black ones because other bright colours stand a lot on trees.
- These gloves are very comfortable to wear.
- Padded protection is excellent; you don’t feel a thing at the back of your hand after being shot with a paintball round.
- They don’t break in easily; they have outstanding durability.
- They look fantastic as well.
- These gloves allow good flexibility and movement for the trigger fingers.
- It gives you an excellent grip on the paintball marker and is sweat-free.
- They are also suitable for speedball and woodball.
- Different options for colours and sizes are available.
- The stitching of the glove sometimes gets stuck in the velcro wrist strap.
- The guard on the knuckles makes it hard to secure anything from your pocket because they get stuck. But are still manageable.
- Your trigger fingers are prone to the dangers of paintball.
3. Maddog Tactical Half-Finger Paintball Airsoft Gloves
Maddog gloves are an ideal choice for both paintball and airsoft. These fingerless gloves give you splendid room for flexibility and finger movement.
You can quickly move around your fingers during your intense adrenaline-pumped paintball matches.
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.7 x 2 inches
- Weight: 0.25 Pounds
These gloves have mesh material for breathability and padded palm for secure protection. You can easily strap in these gloves with a secure fit.
All the materials in these gloves offer users comfort and durability. But, unfortunately, only small and medium-sized are available in the market.
- These gloves offer an outstanding level of flexibility and movement.
- They are easy to wear and fit securely.
- These gloves provide a firm grip on your paintball markers.
- These gloves are so airy that your hands hardly sweat up.
- The back of the gloves protects your hands from the sting of paintball rounds.
- You can freely move your trigger fingers for accurate shots during the match.
- They are also light in weight.
- The size is a bit tricky to figure out.
- The velcro sometimes gets loose.
- They don’t protect your fingers against paintball rounds, scratches, and cuts.
4. Tippmann Armored Gloves – Hard Back/Fingerless
If you are looking for a budget-friendly option, these gloves are for you.
These are fingerless Tippmann gloves with a hard protective back layer for reliable protection from all the expected cuts and bruises from the paintball game. In addition, they offer maximum flexibility and mobility for your fingers.
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 0.02 Pounds
These gloves have adjustable straps for you to fit them securely.
They have an internal mesh design to keep your hands dry on hot summer days. All four sizes are available in the market for these gloves.
- They are comfortable and easy to wear.
- These gloves have good durability and maximum flexibility.
- They are budget-friendly.
- You can easily clean them.
- They don’t protect your fingers.
- They don’t with many colour options or designs.
5. HK Army Bones Paintball Gloves
HK provides the best quality gloves in the market for paintball gloves, so we have them on our list more than once.
HK Army Bones Paintball Glove is another collection in their Two-Finger Gloves.
These gloves are more popular among players because they provide protection and trigger finger flexibility for performing well in any paintball match.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.14 Kilograms
These bone-themed paintball gloves come in two colours, white and black. And in all sizes to choose from.
For extra protection on the backside of your hand, it has a TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) protective bone design. As a result, it nullifies the significant impact of paintball rounds.
HK Army Bones Paintball Glove has an adjustable velcro strap for resizing it to your comfort level.
- The sizes fit perfectly and are comfortable.
- It has good flexibility and a firm grip.
- It is lightweight to wear.
- These gloves have a unique and spooky design for a good look.
- The glove doesn’t sweat up.
- It has two restricted colour options to choose from.
- It does not give full hand and finger coverage.
6. Exalt Paintball Death Grip Gloves
Exalt Death Grip Gloves are leather-based paintball gloves with a neoprene bone-themed exterior and silicone-based palm area for anti-sweating.
These gloves are designed for paintball sports specifically.
- Dimensions: 14 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 0.07 Kilograms
They are available in three elegant colours, black, grey, and white. The only bummer is that it is available in only two sizes, small and extra-large.
Players who have other sizes might want to look for different gloves.
- Although these are primarily-based paintball gloves, you can also use them for speedball.
- They are comfortable to wear.
- They are lightweight and durable.
- Excellent quality. Didn’t encounter any loose strings or anything.
- Extra bone rubber provides additional protection.
- It provides excellent flexibility to trigger fingers.
- It sweats up a little on hot summer days.
- They were a little bit more expensive than the others.
- Bone-themed rubber seemed to come loose, we fixed it with fabric glue, and they were as good as new.
7. HK Army Full Finger Hardline Paintball Gloves
As the name suggests, HK Army these specific gloves are traditional full-finger paintball gloves that provide full coverage to hands and all fingers.
It has a sleek foam fitting designed to deliver excellent protection to hands against any odds. Silicone and neoprene are the primary materials used for anti-sweat and long durability.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.75 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 0.11 Kilograms
Despite being heavily pad protected, it is light in weight and comfortable to wear.
In addition, these gloves provide excellent breathability with their aero-mesh ventilation system, which keeps your palms dry for a firm grip on the gun.
These gloves have TPR logos with adjustable velcro wrist straps for maximum protection and to nullify the impact of paintball rounds.
These gloves come in two distinctive army-inspired colours, olive and tan. Additionally, all four sizes are available in the market for these gloves.
- Despite being covered, these gloves provide excellent hand mobility during game matches.
- They are durable and comfortable to wear.
- All sizes are available, so you can easily find your fit.
- These gloves are lightweight with excellent neoprene padding.
- It protects your hands from paintball stings, cuts, and scratches.
- These gloves are easy to clean.
- The paint gets stuck in the mesh.
- The mesh sometimes gets stuck in the velcro strap; you must be careful while strapping it in.
- The flexibility is limited to some extent.
8. Bunkerkings Featherlite Fly Second Skin Multi-Sport Paintball Gloves with Smartphone-Friendly Fingertips
Bunkerking gloves have cut resistance material for outstanding durability and have a silicone-based palm area for a sweat-free feature.
They are also weather-friendly and keep your hands dry.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.5 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.02 Kilograms
It is a strapless glove, slide it on, and it will fit on your hand due to its stretchability component. These gloves are the lightest in weight and are comfortable to wear.
It has silicone panels on the palm side and fingers to ensure an excellent grip on the paintball marker.
These gloves have a size chart to find the right size for your hands, whether small or large. In addition, it has a very eye-catching lime colour.
You can easily clean them after a rough paintball battle with lukewarm or cold water. They will dry up on their own.
Tip: The seller recommends not to hand dry it with a dryer and not use any softener. These could damage the quality of the gloves and affects their durability.
- It gives you a minimal feel on your hands and is very comfortable.
- They provide good protection despite being thin.
- They are light in weight.
- With complete coverage protection, they also provide significant room for mobility.
- Finding the right size is tricky since it is strapless; you cant readjust it according to your wrist size.
9. Exalt Death Grip Paintball Glove – Full Finger Skeleton Hand Glove with Bones
Exalt death grip paintball gloves are bone-themed in three shades of classy dark tones; black, grey, and white.
Its main drawback is that it is only available in X-Large size, ideal for big hands.
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 5.39 x 2.09 inches
- Weight: 0.17 Kilograms
These gloves offer complete hand protection on a battlefield. Not a single paintball round sting, scratch, or cut will get in your way of securing a top score in paintball.
Its silicone-based palm frees your hands from sweat, and the bone structure provides an extra layer of protection.
Despite being roughly used, these gloves stay in top condition, which shows strong durability and sustainability.
- They are comfortable to wear with all the protective layers.
- It gives you plenty of room for mobility.
- They give off a pretty cool gangster fashion look.
- These gloves offer splendid flexibility and durability.
- It is hard to find the right size.
- These are expensive as compared to others.
10. Bunkekings Supreme Full Finger Multi-Sport Paintball Gloves
This edition of Bunkerkings gloves lets you enjoy the perks of both worlds, full-finger gloves and two-finger gloves.
They have designed a cut line on the fingers to quickly shift from full-finger to two-finger by cutting the fingers along the line.
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 1 inches
- Weight: 10 ounces
The palm areas of the gloves have three layers of fabric for enhanced grip force and protection.
These gloves have a particular military-based fabric as the base material for protecting your hands. They also have a mesh design for better breathability for keeping your hands dry during intense combat.
It is a smartphone-friendly item, so you don’t have to take off your gloves to use your mobile phone. You can easily remove gloves with the “BK Crown Pull tab.”
- These gloves fit perfectly around your hand.
- It has a clean design, and the overall quality is pretty good.
- They offer comfortable mobility of all fingers.
- You can use it as a full-finger or modify it into a two-finger glove with just cutting.
- These are not weather-friendly.
- They are hard to take off if you do not have the “BK Crown Pull tab.”
Factors To Consider For Buying The Best Paintball Glove
Paintball gloves protect your hands and give you a firm grip on the marker for taking accurate shots and improving your performance.
It would help to consider the factors that make up a good best paintball glove.
Types of Paintball Gloves
Different types of paintball gloves offer diverse ranges of hand protection, different levels of comfort, and flexibility.
It would be best to determine which style suits you the best. There are four types of gloves:
Types of Paintball Gloves
Offer complete and the highest level of hand protection during a paintball match. Most of these are entirely plastic made for better safety, but this compromises flexibility.
This limitation shows the risks of poor grip and aims, affecting your shooting accuracy.
It provides the second-best hand protection and great movement flexibility of the index and middle fingers, which trigger the paintball gun.
These gloves let you experience the benefits of both worlds; finger gloves and fingerless gloves. With these gloves, you can easily double your speed and shot accuracy.
Although finger-less gloves don’t provide much to zero protection coverage to hands, they deliver the best comfort and flexibility to others.
Only your palm and the back of your hands are danger-proof. They are cheaper and more comfortable to wear and are less sweaty. And they are often perceived as only a fashion statement.
Paintball sport has its un sleeve paintball gloves, giving you complete movement freedom and excellent protection with its pa backing.
You can securely fit the glove on your hands with the sleeve glove’s wrist strap and thumbhole. They give you the advantages of both finger and fingerless gloves.
The primary materials used for paintball gloves are Kevlar, Silicon, and Neoprene. Kevlar is a synthetic fibre that is both heat and cut-resistant, an ideal option for minimizing the shock of paintball rounds. Although its name is unknown, it is an excellent material for bulletproof vests and racing tires.
Silicone is a commonly used synthetic fibre in the gloves industry, especially for palm areas. Its reasons for being a famous material are waterproof and versatile.
Silicone’s waterproof nature makes it ideal for excellent grip around the marker, and you don’t have to worry about slipping the gun out of your hands.
Neoprene is best known for its flexible nature and is used to make the back of gloves. Its thickness allows it to withstand any rough situations, which raises the durability of any glove.
Also, have a look on the benefits of using paintball gloves
Durable & Sustainable
Since you need your hands protected, look for durable and sustainable gloves. Those gloves can withstand the paintball rounds’ shock, thorns, splinters, and scratches.
Only the primary material of gloves determines their sustainability and durability because you need gloves for more than one match, right?
Padding & Extra Protection With Cut-Resistance
The back of your hands needs more protection than the other parts of your hand.
Gloves with extra padding at the back of the hand provide an excellent safety wall against the shock of paintball rounds coming at you at 300 FPS speed.
Extra padding means extra protection. Make sure your glove has cut-resistance material in it to protect you from thorns and splinters as well.
Flexibility & Comfortable
No one wants to play a sport where they feel uncomfortable and movement restricted because of uneasy gloves. If your hands cannot correctly move and function, this will affect your game and your joyful experience turning it into a terrible one.
Ultimately it would be best if you had your hands and fingers to operate the marker to shoot your opponent to win.
Paintball is a physical sport that requires running, hiding, crawling, and shooting. A lot of this physical movement will make you sweaty and tired.
With build-up sweat, your grip on the marker might get affected. That is why it is best to look for gloves with waterproof elements to perform at your best.
Size of the Paintball Glove
Size is another factor that affects your comfort level. If the glove is too loose or tight, you will spend most of the game readjusting it.
Readjusting, again and again, is uncomfortable and irritating and could come in your way of shooting and cost you your accuracy.
Finding the right size is also tricky because the measurements of the UK and US also vary. To find the right size, we suggest you check out other customers’ reviews, comments, and customers’ questions & answers.
Buying Tips from Pros for Beginners in 2023
The ones who feel more confused and stranded are beginners because they don’t know much about what they NEED.
On theConverselyers, with some paintball, excellent and lousy experience, they know precisely what they need and require to uplift their game.
We are here with tips from experienced paintball players that beginners can use to make their ideal decisions.
- Make sure your paintball glove is sweat-free.
- Adjustable wrist straps are suitable for readjusting gloves according to your comfort level.
- Always double-check your order before finalizing a purchase.
- A good paintball glove combines the outstanding balance of protection and comfort. For great balance, avoid over-padding and less padding.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of gloves should I wear for paintball?
The best kind of gloves depends on your use, requirement, price, comfort level, and skill level of playing paintball.
Suppose you are taking your first step on the battlefield; we strongly recommend you go for full-finger gloves from our list “wTACTFUL Touch Screen Military Tactical Gloves – Full Finger Airsoft Paintball Outdoor Army Gear.”
These gloves will provide complete hand protection and a firm grip on your paintball gun. With time you can always upgrade your gloves into two-finger or fingerless gloves as you get advanced in level and according to your comfort zone.
But if you know where you stand on the battlefield and have a good gaming experience, we recommend these “HK Army Paintball 2014 Pro Gloves.”
It will provide excellent finger mobility for accurate shots and good backhand protection from all the odds of paintballs.
Are gloves suitable for paintball?
Yes, gloves are suitable for playing paintball. Not only do they protect you from dangers like scratches, bruises, and paintball shock.
But they also let you have a firm grip on your paintball marker to make accurate shots to improve your overall performance and gameplay.
Are gloves necessary when playing paintball?
Through our gaming experience, we find gloves an essential piece of safety gear. It helps you protect your hands to function your marker effectively and efficiently.
Wearing gloves also helps you have a firm grip on the gun; sweaty hands make it challenging. To avoid any hand injury casualties and for accurate shots, gloves are necessary.
Are two-finger gloves better than full-finger gloves?
In the end, it all depends on your requirement and comfort. Ultimately, it’s your personal choice and what features you are seeking. For example, full fingers provide complete protection from any danger, along with a firm grip, but the mobility of fingers is compromised.
Whereas two-finger gloves are not breathable and airy, they provide great finger movements and are more comfortable; they supply safety only to the back of your hands and leave your fingers vulnerable to the dangers of paintball.
The paintball pros love two-finger gloves more than full fingers because they are airy and have excellent mobility.
Again it depends solely on players’ comfort level. Some players feel easy in with full-finger gloves, and some find ease in two-fingered gloves; You need to find your comfort zone and see which gloves suit you best. The more comfortable and easy you are in the gameplay, the more fun playing paintball.
How long does a pair of paintball gloves last?
This thing depends on how well you maintain the gloves. How often do you play paintball matches? How roughly do you use them? Are the gloves of good quality?
But generally, if the paintball gloves are maintained well and used carefully, a pair lasts up to a few years.
It gets confusing for someone buying all paintball gloves of different styles, sizes, and brands for the first time. Our buying tips and latest 2023 reviews will surely help all beginners who are just starting.
We have fished out the possible options for the best paintball gloves, in our opinion. Suppose you are going for a budget-friendly paintball glove.
- In that case, we recommend the Maddog Tactical Half-Finger Paintball Airsoft Gloves because it gives you excellent finger mobility and reliable protection, all of these features at a reasonable price. In addition, you can always upgrade your gear with time as you excel in your paintball gaming skills.
- The glove we like the most is Bunkekings Supreme Full Finger Multi-Sport Paintball Gloves. Why? Because these gloves offer you the advantages of both worlds, two-finger gloves & full-finger gloves. With these gloves, we made suitable two-finger gloves to get the most flexibility movement for trigger fingers and kept the left glove full-finger glove to get maximum protection.
You can also cut the gloves according to your settings and whichever suits you the best to perform well in paintball and stay safe.
- Lastly, our top pick from the list will be wTACTFUL Touch Screen Military Tactical Gloves – Full Finger Airsoft Paintball Outdoor Army Gear. These gloves have more benefits to offer than others. First, they have excellent quality and durability for prolonged use, so you don’t have to buy safety gear repeatedly. Finally, they are easy to clean and require less maintenance.
Tip: We strongly emphasize always double-checking your order before you order it. Re-check the features, design, and hand size and that these gloves fulfil your primary purpose of protection and comfortable mobility.
This article is all about the knowledge of the best paintball gloves on the market. We will come around with more helpful articles for you to fully understand and enjoy the paintball sport as much as anyone can.